My Cart: 0 item(s)
DNA Isolation (For more information email us)
Bionexus offers the following custom DNA isolation services. All the DNA samples prepared by Bionexus are checked by the agarose gel electrophoresis and/or restriction enzyme analysis.
Transfection Grade Plasmid DNA Isolation
- Small and large scale isolation (micrograms to gram quantities)
- Purification by cesium chloride gradient or ion-exchange chromatography
- High throughput DNA isolation in 96-well formats
- Ready for sequencing or PCR
- Endotoxin level provided (if required)
Viral DNA Isolation
- From infected E. coli or insect cells
- Purification over sucrose density gradient by ultra-centrifugation
- Extensively dialyzed in TE buffer
- Q.C. on low percentage agarose gel and restriction enzyme digestion
Genomic DNA Isolation
- Unsheared high molecular weight (>200 mega bases)
- Isolation from variety of tissues (mammalian, plant, bacteria, yeast and other challenging tissues rich in endogenous nucleases and phenolic compounds)
- Highly suitable for PCR, Southern Blot analysis, RAPD analysis, polymorphism studies and library construction
All communications for this Service will be held in the strictest confidence.
*Above prices are for high copy plasmids only. The DNA preparation will contain 80-90% supercoiled monomeric DNA.
Contact Bionexus for a price quotation and more information today.