Bionexus have the capability to perform a wide variety of chemistries, such as solid phase peptide synthesis and high throughput synthesis. Peptide production is rapid and most custom peptide orders are shipped in 2 to 3 weeks
Each peptide is visually inspected and undergoes mass spectral quality control before shipment. In addition, purified peptides are shipped with HPLC analysis data.
Custom peptides are often used for enzymatic assays, as antigens for the generation of peptide antibodies or as components of crystallographic analysis. The number of applications where Custom Peptides may be used well exceeds these possibilities, yet the need is the same - consistent, high-quality peptides made to exact specifications.
Peptide Design Service
Bionexus offer a peptide design service to help you design the optimal peptide for the antibody you need for your experiments. Minimize solubility problems and maximize your chances of obtaining the antibody you need. We offer customized, detailed reports and sequences of the peptide to be synthesized
- Custom Peptide Synthesis.
- DNA-peptide conjugates.
- Drug -peptide conjugates.
- Peptide libraries .
- Quantitiesto kilograms .
- Linear to cyclized.
- Large scale .
- Different purity level (desalted, >75%, >85%, >90%, >95%, >98%) .
- Wide variety of modifications (from biotinylation to phosphorylation, to dye labeling, and much more…) .
- Peptides labeled with C13 and N15 .
- Custom Organic Synthesis .
- Protein Conjugation Services BSA & KLH.
- Contract research
List of Modification
Special Amino acid
Quenched Fluorescent Peptide
Multiple Antigenic Peptide System
Biotin (N-Terminal, Y/N Ahx)
Disulfide bridge 1st
Abz/ Tyr (3-NO2)
Asymmetric 4 branches
D-Arg, D-Cys, D-Asp, D-Asn, D-Glu, D-Gln, D-Ser, D-His, D-Thr, D-Trp, D-Lys, D-Tyr, D-Orn, Orn, Abu, Aib, (D)1-Nal, (D)2-Pal, (D)4-Cl-Phe, Nva, Nle, Hse, Hcy, Pen, Mpa
Disulfide bridge 2nd
Asymmetric 8 branches
N-Methyl amino acid (
, Phe, Leu, Ile, Val, Gly, Met) Ala
Disulfide bridge 3rd
Fatty acid (N-Terminal)
D-Ala, D-Leu, D-Met, D-Pro, D-Val, D-Phe, b b-Ala, pGlu, Hyp
FITC/5-FAM (N-Terminal, Y/N Ahx)
Amide cyclic (Side chain, end)
Myristic acid (N-Terminal)
Other amino acid
Dansyl (N-Terminal, Y/N Ahx)
Phosphorylation (Tyr, Ser, Thr, single site)
p-Nitroanilide (pNA, C-Terminal)
AMC ( C-Terminal)
Succinylation (Suc, N-Terminal)
Our quality peptide is delivered with the following analytic data reports:
- HPLC chromatogram
- Mass spec analysis
- Synthesis report
Our emphasis on quality assurance has gained much reputation and also given our customers the necessary confidence in engaging in long terms supply agreement with Bionexus.
Every product we ship includes a Certificate of Analysis with complete detailed information on lot number, product information, date of manufacturing, date of expiry, specification and typical analysis data.
We have the following procedures in our quality systems to monitor the quality of products throughout the whole manufacturing process and even up to inventory:
- Raw Material Quality Inspection (RMQ)
- In-Process Quality Inspection (IPQ)
- Final Product Quality Inspection (FPQ)
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for our every lot of products
- Maintain retained samples for each lot for at least one year
- Shelf-life analysis data
List of Analytical Techniques used in the Inspection of Products include:
- Chromatography (HPLC, TLC, GC, IC)
- Chromatography coupled to MS (LC-MS/ESI)
- Spectroscopy (UV-Vis, IR, NMR)
- Metallic Analysis (AAS, ICP, ICP-MS)
- Elemental Analysis
- Titration (Acid-Base Titration, Karl Fischer Titration)
- Amino acid analysis
All communications for this Service will be held in the strictest confidence.
Click on the top right"inquire for pricing" button for a price quotation and more information.