- 50bp - 10,000 bp THE WIDEST RANGE
- WIDEST RANGE : Marker from 50 bp - 10,000 bp, with evenly spaced bands
- EASY : To memorize Band Pattern doubles at 1400 & 1550 bp, double intensity bands at 500, 1000 & 2000 bp
- EASILY STORED AND SHIPPED : At room temperature, stable for up to 1 year (Store in dark area and not under UV light)
- MASS LADDER
- PERFECT STANDARD FOR ACCURATE QUANTITATION
Hi-Lo™ DNA Marker is plasmid DNA cut with EcoRI. The DNA concentration (after the dye is added) is approximately 935ng/10ul. The approximate DNA concentration per band is:
10000 bp -30 ng ..... 2000 bp - 150 ng ..... 500 bp - 60 ng
8000 bp - 30 ng ..... 1550 bp - 100 ng ..... 400 bp - 20 ng
6000 bp - 45 ng ..... 1400 bp - 100 ng ..... 200 bp - 30 ng
4000 bp - 60 ng ..... 1000 bp - 120 ng ..... 100 bp - 20 ng
3000 bp - 85 ng ...... 750 bp - 30 ng ......... 50bp - 15 ng
Hi-Lo™ DNA Marker is a general purpose MW marker. It's accuracy as a quantitative marker cannot be guaranteed. The DNA band quantities listed above are determined by spectrophotometer, but lot to lot variation is clearly apparent.
Residual ammonium ions are present and may inhibit kinase exchange reactions.
Both marker and dye contain 0.02% sodium azide.
All Purpose Hi-Lo DNA Marker [Ready to use],10 ul per application (100 applications, 1 ml total volume), includes Loading dye.
Storage: Store in dark area and not under UV light . The marker is stable at room temp. Long storage at 4°C. Aliquots at -20°C